Wednesday, July 3, 2019

REVISION, accomplished.

The novel is revised!

My novel critique group pushed me to hold to a deadline, and so the last three weeks of June -- and especially the last few days -- were revision-heavy. And it's Done!

Well, "done." I'm already building a list of things I forgot, or should do. But I'm setting it aside to wait for agent comments because Perfectionism may not be stoppable, but -- It Can Be Channeled. LOL.

I took a one-day Clarion workshop on revision from Fonda Lee this spring, and she also pointed out that one can't make a career out of revision. Finish the damn thing and start something new.

So, I'm starting on my agent research, reviewing the list I had several years ago and building a new spreadsheet of agents to query, which will begin the second week in July. Forward!

No comments:

Post a Comment