Saturday, January 7, 2017

Name change in the offing

Well, shit, I need to rename the blog. Just realized it's *way* too close to the blog name of one of my idols/inspirations (who I follow on Twitter, Facebook, but apparently have never actually looked at her BLOG). *headdesk, headdesk, headdesk* She's had "Epiphany 2.0" since 2008, it appears.

So. I haven't changed it yet because I don't know what to change it to -- but a name change is happening soon. And this time I'll freakin' google variations instead of just the word.  *shuffles off, annoyed at self*

1 comment:

  1. I don't think you need to change the blog title. No author has a monopoly on the word "epiphany". There are hundred of blogs with "epiphany" in the blog's name. It's difficult to come up with a unique name, but "Epiphanies Recur" *is* unique: no other blog has *that* title. I don't think anyone would mistake your blog for hers because her's has a number in the title. Nor do the titles mean the same thing. Hers is "an epiphany, second version"; your title refers to multiple epiphanies, happening repeatedly, again and again. I'd say keep "Epiphanies Recur" unless something better & more apt occurs to you.

    ReplyDelete